Daniel is currently studying at Bath University, where he trains every day under the supervision of his coach, Daniel Cossins.
Daniel is ranked 2nd in the UK U20 in the 200m and 4th in the 100m. He went on to win silver at 200m at the U20 England Indoor Championships, and his latest times are good enough to have won gold at the 2009 World Youth Championships.
- Ranked 2nd in the U20 UK at 200m
- Ranked 4th in the U20 UK at 100m
- 2nd in the 200m at the 2010 U20 England Indoor Championships
- 2nd in the 100m at the 2010 BUCS Championships
- 7th in the 100m at the 2010 Loughborough International
- Qualified for the 2010 IAAF World Junior Championships
- 3rd in the 200m at the 2009 England U20 Championships
- 2nd in the 200m at the 2010 BUCS Indoor Championships
Selection for the Great Britain Senior relay team for the 2012 Olympic Games
Become a full-time professional athlete
SportsAid Selection Process
UK Athletics operate a joint nomination process for their athletes: 50 athletes are placed on the Lottery-funded Futures Programme, and 150 are nominated to SportsAid. All the nominated athletes will have competed for their country on at least one occasion.