How did you first get involved in your sport?
Contact from the football association.
What does a typical week look like for you?
Work train and recover.
What do you enjoy the most about being a sportsperson?
What are your targets for the next 12 months?
Win gold at London 2012. Russia tournament and Paralympic World Cup.
Which competition would you most like to win?
Paralympic Games 2012, because it's the highest achievement in my sport and on home soil it would be a great honour!
Who is your sporting hero?
Ronaldo (the Brazillian one).
What do you do in your free time?
Relax, sleep and watch TV.
How will your award help you?
It will help with equipment and making sure things are catered for whilst I dedicate my time to train hard.
- England CP debut at CPISRA World Championships in June 2011
- Scored on England CP debut in June 2011
- Made captain of region CP side (West Midlands) in September 2011
- Selected for GB side for tournament in Russia
- Former QPR footballer 1999-2003
- Russia tournament
- 2012 Paralympic World Cup
- 2012 Paralympic Games
"Alistair is relatively new to the squad after a traumatic head injury. He is a player with great skill and will be a permanent member of both the GB and England squads." - Jeff Davis, FA Performance Manager