How did you first get involved in your sport?
My father is a table tennis player and coach.
What does a typical week look like for you?
Monday to Friday, college, gym, table tennis training. Weekends socialising if not playing.
What do you enjoy the most about being a sportsperson?
Travelling abroad to international tournaments and socialising with the friends I have made abroad.
What are your targets for the next 12 months?
To be selected for England at senior international level. To be considered for all senior selections over the next year.
What are your long term aims?
To represent England at senior international level in future European Championships, Commonwealth Games and Olympics.
Who is your sporting hero?
Dame Kelly Holmes because she never stopped believing in herself after all her setbacks with injuries.
What do you do in your free time?
Study, going to the gym, running, socialising with my friends, using my I-pad, also photography.
How will your SportsAid award help you?
A SportsAid Award will help me do 1 to 1 training sessions with my coach and help me to enter tournaments abroad to gain invaluable international experience to improve my game and be much more competitive and hopefully help me reach my full potential as an senior international table tennis player.
- November 2010 National Championships Junior Girls Singles U18 - Gold
- November 2010 National Championships Junior Girls Doubles U18 - Gold
- 2010 6 Nations Championships, Largs, Scotland Junior Girls Singles - Gold, Junior Girls Team Event - Gold
- April 2010 World Junior School Championships in Brono, Czech Republic, Team - Bronze
- Selected to represent England at The European Youth Championships in 2009, 2010 & 2011
- 2010 English Schools Individual Championships, Doncaster, Girls Singles U19 - Gold
- September 2009 UK School Games, Cardiff, Team - Gold
- November 2009 Mike Watts Achievement Award for best Junior Girl
- To be considered for all senior selections over the next year
- European Championships, Commonwealth Games and Olympic Games
"Chloe has recovered from injury and is back on track to playing her best." - Nick Jarvis, ETTA National Junior Coach