How did you first get involved in your sport?
Good performances at school.
What does a typical week look like for you?
Mainly school then training all week.
What do you enjoy the most about being a sportsperson?
Meeting people and going to new places, breaking records.
What are your targets for the next 12 months?
To qualify for the Olympic Games.
What are your long term aims?
Olympic champion and world record holder.
Who is your sporting hero?
He holds the world record
What do you do in your free time?
Homework and training.
- Ranked British U17 Long Jump No1
- Ranked British U17 High Jump No2
- 2011 represented England at Commonwealth Youth Games Long Jump - 4th
- 2011 English Schools' Championships Long Jump - Gold
- 2011 West Midlands Schools' Championships Long Jump & High Jump - Gold (2.02m PB)
- 2011 Aviva U20 Championships (inc European Trials) Long Jump - 4th (7.31m PB), High Jump - 5th
- 2011 Inter Counties Schools' Championships (Mason Trophy) Long Jump & High Jump - Gold
- 2010 Aviva England Athletics U17 Championships Long Jump - Gold
- 2010 UK School Games Long Jump - Gold
- 2009 represented England at Schools' Combined Events International U15 Pentathlon - Gold
- 2009 British U15 Long Jump record 7.03m
- Qualify for the Olympic Games
"A young developing athlete displaying early performances that indicate their potential of making/continuing to make future age-group" International teams Mary Edwards/Jo Jennings UKA SportsAid Administrator/Talent Development Manager