How did you first get involved in your sport?
From sports acrobatics, trialling for tumbling.
What does a typical week look like for you?
University lectures, classes, tutorials, lab sessions, private work. Train journey up to training, tumbling training, recreational trampolining.
What do you enjoy the most about being a sportsperson?
Self achievements, meeting new people, acting as a role model.
What are your targets for the next 12 months?
Senior European team medalists, Senior European Individual Finalist/Medalist, regular World Cup finalist.
What are your long term aims?
World Championships medalist.
Who is your sporting hero?
Alexei Kryjanovsky as he snapped his achilles tendon 3 times and returned to be the world's best.
What do you do in your free time?
Univeristy studying and trampolining.
How will your SportsAid award help you?
Entrance for World Cup events, costs for training.
- 2011 World Championships - 4th
- 2011 British Championships - Gold
- June 2011 Senior World Cup, China - 6th
- 2010 British Championships - Gold
- November 2010 Senior World Championships - 14th
- April 2010 European Junior Championships Individual - 7th
- April 2010 European Junior Championships Team - Silver
- November 2007 Under 15s World Championships - 7th
- European Championships
- World Cup events
"Kristof is a stylish gymnast who has progressed as a Junior and to a first year Senior this year. He competed at the World Championships qualifying in 4th place and finishing the final in 4th place. This is an exceptional achievement for a gymnast in the early part of his Senior career." - Steve Green, British Gymnastics Performance Director