How did you first get involved in your sport?
It was by my friend bringing me to a training session and me just sticking with it and I don't regret I did.
What does a typical week look like for you?
6 hours of training with my club, 12 hours of university plus extra study, 8 hours of employment, plus 6 hours of additional gym work.
What do you enjoy the most about being a sportsperson?
The social side and the competition is just so enthralling.
What are your targets for the next 12 months?
Try to make the Olympic Games and the Great Britain senior team, win the play offs in the national league and make the European club competitions.
What are your long term aims?
GB senior team, England senior team and trying to get chosen for a club team abroad.
Which competition would you most like to win?
The Olympic Games because it is the pinnacle of the sport. It is also been a life long dream to represent our nation in the Olympic Games and be called an Olympian.
Who is your sporting hero?
Peter Schmeichel. His professionalism in training, on the pitch and the way he was viewed in the media and acted in front of the cameras is hard to match in current day sportsmen.
What do you do in your free time?
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend, playing video games, going to the gym and socialising.
How will your SportsAid award help you?
Training clothes, training travel costs, match day costs.
- GB U21, England U23 and Salford HC - Goalkeeper
- Representing Great Britain U21 in the World Championships qualification Jan 2011
- Representing England U23 in the European Challenge Trophy Nov 2011
- Remaining unbeaten for Salford HC in the 2010/11 National League Northern Division regular season
- Winning the National League 2nd Division with Speke Garston HC
- National League Playoffs
- GB Senior Team
- England Senior Team
- Compete at the Olympic Games